SW-L  May 2011

SW-L May 2011

Re: SignWriting in Polish Wiktionary

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 18 May 2011 14:37:37 -0700

May 18, 2011

I too, say Bravo! Very nicely done. I am still trying to absorb all that has been done, but I can see it is really a big job you have accomplished in the Polish Wikipedia - it is also am amazing surprise to see a Wikipedia article about SignWriting in Polish:

Article about SignWriting in the Polish Wikipedia:
http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/SignWriting

THANK YOU, Olaf and Lucyna -

Val ;-)

--------