SW-L  July 2011

SW-L July 2011

Re: Final testing of SignPuddle 1.6

Alan Post <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 11 Jul 2011 16:19:52 -0600

I'm happy not to have BSW codes if I can convert the ones I have to
whatever the new format is.  I might have asked this once before,
I'm not sure how many versions behind I am for SWIS.  So long as I
have a textual (preferably ASCII, but unicode if that is the option
I've got) representation of a sign and I can combine these into a
composition, I'm happy.

I don't need the interface to provide that string, I'll happily grab
it out of the URL by viewing the image.

I guess I'm left asking how I should convert my BSW codes to a
format I can use with the new version of SWIS?

And thank you for your thorough response!

-Alan

--
.i ma'a lo bradi ku penmi gi'e du