SW-L  July 2011

SW-L July 2011

Re: Wahawafe - a multilingual translation project

Nikhil Sinha <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 30 Jul 2011 23:15:16 +0530

Hi!
Thank you so much for taking an interest in my project! :)
I'm a language-lover, and i'm fond of SignWriting. I know the basics
of SW, but since I don't know any sign language, i can't use it! I
don't even have a friend who knows any sign language.

Yuri, i didn't receive your original mail. It's only in the reply that
i see your translation. I already have a Portuguese translation, but
that's without the "e". I guess that means "and", so i can add it to
the existing translation. I'll credit you both on my website.
Nikhil.