Monospaced Font

SW-L  August 2011

SW-L August 2011

Re: We are people, people of earth in Brazilian Sign Language

Nikhil Sinha <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 2 Aug 2011 22:54:19 +0530

Hi!
Yes, i know that. :) I was not talking about spelling... I was talking
about the word "e", which means "and" in Portuguese. Earlier, the
translation didn't have the word "e" in it.
Nikhil.