SW-L  August 2011

SW-L August 2011

Re: Weird spam

Steve Slevinski <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 31 Aug 2011 13:25:51 -0500

Hi list,

Thanks for informing me.  Spammers always attack open content web
sites.  I'm sad they've started with SignPuddle.  I will analyze the
offending entries and somehow block their creation.

Unfortunately, once started, this type of battle is never completely
won.  We'll need to keep looking for spam.  I'll try to devise easier
ways to identify and delete the offending entries.

Thanks for the heads up,
-Steve