SW-L  October 2011

SW-L October 2011

Re: Documents SignPuddle ColumnMaker

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 30 Oct 2011 13:26:03 -0700

October 30, 2011

Hi Stefan -
Regarding my three other options - SVG is a little different than our PNG options. Dragging and dropping columns when we are using the PNG standard is a different experience than when choosing the SVG and I suspect that computers vary as to how they handle this, so for me, I have been creating the SVG in ColumnMaker and then I take a screen capture, or Print Screen, and