SW-L  October 2011

SW-L October 2011

Re: when you search on our SignWriting web site, what happens?

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 16 Oct 2011 18:09:39 -0700

October 16, 2011

Hi Tini -
So you can search for topics and you have no problem? That is great news - thanks for telling me - It must be only my computers - I thought it was a problem with our web site in general but I hope it is only me - smile -

Val ;-)

------