SW-L  January 2012

SW-L January 2012

Re: Joe Martin's Research on SignWriting University South Carolina 2007

MARIA GALEA <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 11 Jan 2012 02:04:51 +0100

Thank you for posting this article Val a little while ago - I enjoyed
reading this Joe, thank you and have found it useful. Does the article
come with a date please, as I will very probably be referring to this
article soon.
thanks
maria