SW-L  February 2012

SW-L February 2012

Re: Initial draft of the Modern SignWriting specification

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 22 Feb 2012 11:51:23 -0800

February 22, 2012

Hello Steve!
This is the ultimate birthday gift - a new foundation for future software for SignWriting - Thank you for your new "Modern SignWriting" specifications for software development, and thank you for the new SignWriting Image Server v3 (SWISv3).

I know these accomplishments lay the groundwork for the future SignPuddle 2 I look forward to testing SignPuddle 2 when the time is right...

Have a splendid day!

Val ;-)