SW-L  February 2012

SW-L February 2012

Re: both-hand arrow

Kimberley Shaw <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 24 Feb 2012 06:40:06 -0500

I'm constantly wanting to use it to show both hands travelling in same
direction, even when not in contact -- it crops up just often enough
in ASL that this shortcut really is useful!
I transcribe a lot of ASL when preparing to interpret  vocal concerts
(ca 20 songs per year) but have had little time to prepare these texts
for online showing off, alas.
Best,
Kim from Boston