SW-L March 2012

Stefan's DELEGS

MARIA GALEA <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 6 Mar 2012 22:48:42 +0100

Hi Stefan,
I'm trying to figure out how the website/editor DELEGS works - do you have
any documentation about it that I can read please?

I've tried the editor out a little - i write a word down in English and a
signwritten sign pops up - however what is this? ASL? Can DELEGS be used
for other sign languages /and other spoken languages? Also it's horizonal?
Is this there away of presenting text vertically?

What was the idea behind this program? How did you feel the need for this?
What gap do you feel this fills? Is it used by Deaf students mainly?

thank you for your time- i would like to include your work in my
dissertation so need some more information i