SW-L  March 2012

SW-L March 2012

Re: Looking for other teachers who teach bilingual documents to Deaf students

MARIA GALEA <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 22 Mar 2012 09:38:13 +0100

Dear Valerie,
when you do create a listing for Andre could you share it on the list - as
I would like to include such information in my thesis - as I'm trying to
figure out as much as possible how and by who SignWriting is being used-
thanks ever so much! and good luck Andre with for your presentation..
Maria