SW-L  March 2012

SW-L March 2012

WG: Looking for other teachers who teach bilingual documents to Deaf students

Stefan Wöhrmann <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 22 Mar 2012 16:34:18 +0100

An: SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages
Cc: WPS-SignWriting
Betreff: Re: Looking for other teachers who teach bilingual documents to Deaf students

Dear Maria,
I am a Colleague of Stefan Wöhrmann and working in the project www.delegs.de<http://www.delegs.de>. We use Stefans "Mundbildschrift" to german students.
Since we are thinking about supporting other languages, we are also interested in this list.
I would also like to have a look on your thesis. Please let me know, whether (and when) this is possible. Thank you very much in advance!

Yours

Guido