Monospaced Font

SW-L  April 2012

SW-L April 2012

Re: 'SignWriting Basics' youtube video - audio is out of sync

Eduardo Trápani <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 12 Apr 2012 13:16:03 -0300

> And in this case, I actually know about the problem and I need to ask for someone's help…Everything was in sync before I posted the video onto YouTube, but once it was on YouTube, the sound starts 18 seconds too late, as you report, which is not good ….

I might be able to help if you can put the original to download
somewhere. I know now what the problem is: different rate on
audio/video. So, if you want me to give a try just write to me with the
link and I'll do my best.

> I hope you could watch the video anyway for now -

I finally opened two players, one for the sound, one for the video.