SW-L May 2012

Re: SignPuddle for Uruguay stuck at 1.6

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 23 May 2012 10:59:11 -0700

May 23, 2012

Hello Eduardo and Adam -
I have now changed the links to SignPuddle2.0…

If you go to this web area for Uruguay:

http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle/index5.html#sgn-UY

be sure to Refresh or Reload Firefox (you should be using Firefox if at all possible)…

Anyway - the changes have been made. I have no idea how I forgot to do this before, so thanks for telling me -

Val ;-)

---------