SW-L  July 2012

SW-L July 2012

Re: NEW WEB SITE: www.ASLGospel.org

MARIA GALEA <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 6 Jul 2012 12:26:12 +0200

Thank you Valerie! Nancy has communicated with me and we are corresponding
privately through email- she has such invaluable knowledge because of her
experience of writing such long texts using SignWriting for ASL. Her work
must surely be helping to make ASL signwriting more standard.

Will be in touch privately to talk on Skype..would love to talk to you soon!
maria