SW-L  July 2012

SW-L July 2012

Re: Co-ordinating Puddle/s

MARIA GALEA <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 7 Jul 2012 00:25:25 +0200

In the dictionary puddle i only need to copy the files named peter pan -
there are about 35 files - into the literature puddle..
the export downloads everything right? and how do i open these exported
files? as xml (default)? coz i tried to change it to notepad and it just
gives me a huge chunck of text - rather than entries..
maria