Monospaced Font

SW-L  September 2012

SW-L September 2012

Re: Discussion of a PhD thesis on SW

"Claudia S. Bianchini" <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 9 Sep 2012 01:14:54 +0200

After my discussion I have 3 month to do the definitive version of the
thesis. I think that, afer that, I'll put some parts of my thesis on
my personal website (but I have to ask to university if I can or if
they have some copyright on it).
For the videotape, I don't know if they will film the discussion...
I'll ask and if they film it I'll tell you.
Claudia