Monospaced Font

SW-L  September 2012

SW-L September 2012

Re: SignWriting Captioning Software - so happy!

MARIA GALEA <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 2 Sep 2012 01:43:19 +0200

Wow...i love the subtitles - it's just wonderful to be writing about the
diffusion of SignWriting - and at the very same time, having these new
discoveries just popping up, reinforcing this reality!

Valerie, is this another example of a project that emerged without your
knowledge? Proving all the more that SW is becoming widespread and
uncontainable?

Thank you ronnie for the update on this project.
maria