SW-L  December 2012

SW-L December 2012

Re: Smart font for ISWA 2010

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 6 Dec 2012 12:10:09 -0800

December 6, 2012

Hello Eduardo!

Congratulations on this accomplishment… I was so happy to read this message yesterday. I know Steve has answered you in more detail, about font work done by another programmer in Honduras, Jonathan Duncan, who is the developer of SignWriter Studio:

SignWriter Studio
http://signwriterstudio.com/

and that maybe working together this will come to fruition even faster -

Thank you for working on this!

I will follow your links at the bottom of this message now, to see what I see -

Val ;-)

--------------------

[1] http://programoj.esperanto.org.uy/sw/mini.html
[2] http://firefox.com