SW-L  March 2013

SW-L March 2013

some questions

Edi Strouhal <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 4 Mar 2013 03:55:14 -0500

Hello Mrs. Valerie, Iīm glad to contact with You. Iīm sorry I donīt answer
to You immediately. Last monts You wrote to me how can I practise to write
in Sign Writing. I downoloaded a program you have advice me (SignWriter
Studio 1.0), but I have a problem. First: In this program unfortunately in
SignWriter Studio Option - Sign language I can not find Slovenian Sign
Language (initial Letters with Slo... shows only Slovakian sign languge) so,
it seems to me I can not use this program for our language or I donīt use
this program corectly. Second problem: in Main menu - Module I can find only
Dictionary module (there are no Document modul