SW-L  March 2013

SW-L March 2013

SW Workshops in 2013, SW Symposium in 2014

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 17 Mar 2013 08:48:38 -0700

March 17, 2013

Hi Maria and everyone -
OK. I am actively committing myself to the following in San Diego:

1. SignWriitng Workshops every other year, in June/July/August, starting 2013.

2. SignWriting Symposium every other year, in June/July/August, starting 2014.

As long as I can do this, it will be very beneficial for all of us...

Because I am an individual working out of my home, and because our non-profit organization is only on the internet, I will try to see if local universities or colleges or schools in the San Diego area can donate space to us, with hopefully a chance for participants to live in the school dorms…

Regarding the 2013 SignWriting Workshops…I will be happy to be flexible. If there is one person who can only come at another time this summer, I can work with you privately from my home…but meanwhile Adam Frost and I will setup an "official date" for an "official workshop" either in late June, or late July/early August…We will get back to you on the official times and dates…

I look forward to meeting you all in person in San Diego someday!

Meanwhile we just finished a great week of visits by the Deaf Community here, and it was really good to meet so many accomplished people!

Val ;-)