SW-L  April 2013

SW-L April 2013

Re: Using the SignWriting Thin Viewer bookmark on iOS

MARIA GALEA <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 8 Apr 2013 10:04:45 +0200

Dear Steve,
Well done for the accomplishment - however all this information is just an
unknown language for me since my programming skills are non-existent. Do
you think you could somehow simplify what is going on. Perhaps what a
plugin is and what it is used for. I was thinking maybe an actual example
and demo would be helpful,  i would like to include this development in my
work, but i cannot grasp what is going on..and how a SignWriter can use
this..
thanks for your patience
maria