Monospaced Font

SW-L  April 2013

SW-L April 2013

Re: The wow of the Universal SignWriting Plugins

Stephen E Slevinski Jr <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 16 Apr 2013 08:41:56 -0500

On 4/16/13 8:09 AM, Marquita Formosa wrote:
> Hi Stephen,
>
> Just wanted to thank you. My thesis supervisor agreed that I can use the plugin
> for my thesis demo. They are actually very easy to use.
>
> Thanks again,
>
> Marquita

That's wonderful Marquita. Formal SignWriting is ready to deploy. The
plugins will improve, but the names of the signs will not change.

I'll let you know when future versions of the plugins are available. The
last three pieces include columnation, CSS styling, and editor