SW-L  April 2013

SW-L April 2013

Re: For Marquita - ASL Thesis project using SignWriting

Marquita Formosa <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 7 Apr 2013 10:05:38 -0400

Valerie,

I guess you understood me right. Basically in my demo I need 3 things:

1. Sentence written in English
2. Video showing an interpreter signing the sentence in ASL
3. And if I can manage I would also write the equivalent in ASL signwriting.

This demo needs to be ready preferably in the following few weeks so that
following that I can describe my methodology and finalise my project by the
coming June.

Both the sign puddle and the web plugins seem extra interesting. I need to talk
to my thesis supervisor which would be the best idea for my project but to be
honest I need more info