Monospaced Font

SW-L  April 2013

SW-L April 2013

Using the SignWriting Thin Viewer bookmark on iOS

Stephen E Slevinski Jr <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 7 Apr 2013 22:51:28 -0500

Hi Adam,

Below are the instructions for installing the SignWriting Thin Viewer on
iOS for iPod, iPad, or iPhone. I just installed it on my 1st generation
iPad and it works beautifully. I love the zoom on the SVG.

A great bonus is the ease of copying a sign on iOS. Touch and hold on
top of any sign created from the SignWriting Thin Viewer. After 1
second, the sign will be selected and offer a copy command for the
Formal SignWriting.

SignWriting Thin View install for iOS
First, visit SignPuddle.com, For End Users