Monospaced Font

SW-L  April 2013

SW-L April 2013

Re: AW: Using the SignWriting Thin Viewer bookmark on iOS

Stephen E Slevinski Jr <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 9 Apr 2013 07:48:31 -0500

On 4/9/13 4:15 AM, MARIA GALEA wrote:
> Thank you Steve, Valerie and Stefan for your messages and explanations - I
> think I understand a little better now.
>
> So could i send an email using the FSW code - and then the SignWriting
> would show up?

Hi Maria,

If you send FSW in an email, the recipient will receive the FSW. If the
recipient is using a web mail client, they can apply the SignWriting
Thin Viewer bookmark to see the signs.

I use an email application called Thunderbird. It is possible to create
a special plugin f