SW-L April 2013

Re: Open Office Graphite Fonts

Marquita Formosa <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 6 Apr 2013 11:40:14 -0400

Hello Everyone,

Thanks a lot Steve for your reply and thank you Valerie for helping me with all my
queries.

Basically at the moment I am doing my thesis on ASL representation techniques.
And I would like to do a signwriting demo for my research.

My problem is that I would prefer a desktop application. That is why I have been
asking about the SignWriter and the ISWA graphite font.

But Valerie if you think that using signpuddle would be more feasible then I would
rather opt to use the online version as suggested.

Thanks
Marquita