Monospaced Font

SW-L  April 2013

SW-L April 2013

Re: For Marquita - ASL Thesis project using SignWriting

Marquita Formosa <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 6 Apr 2013 12:36:39 -0400

My study consists of determining whether sign language users prefer using ASL
video translation or signwriting.

Hence I am actually preparing two demos one using video translation and one
using signwriting translation. For the video demo I found a video dictionary and I
am actually using it. And for the sign writing I am still learning how to use it.

The main idea is to promote the use of sign writing or video translation as a given