Monospaced Font

SW-L  July 2013

SW-L July 2013

Re: Escrita de Sinais 2.0 - a course of SignWriting online...

Madson Barreto <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 26 Jul 2013 07:32:06 -0400

Hi Valerie,

We are very happy in contribute with dissemination of the SignWriting in Brazil
and all that it represents.

Too we're happy that you liked of the our website! We have a BLOG with various
teaching topics of the SignWriting for hearing (in Portuguese) and deaf (in
LIBRAS). In August we will organize it all and share here on the List.

Yes, we can talk about the how make courses of SignWriting for internet.

We will be happy to help.

Have a nice day.

Madson and R