SW-L  July 2013

SW-L July 2013

Re: Escrita de Sinais 2.0 - a course of SignWriting online...

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 26 Jul 2013 10:45:09 -0700

July 26, 2013

Hello Madson and Raquel!
Thank you for this message. I am glad you will be organizing and sharing more with us in August.

Yes, I think your web site is lovely. Are you the web designers? If so, you are really skilled and it is a nice site ;-)

Because I do not know Portuguese, I realized it would be hard for me to follow your BLOG.

Later I plan to highlight your work on this web area:

SignWriting in Brazil
http://www.signwriting.org/brazil

And your skill in creating online SignWriting courses will be much help to us -

Thank you for this message -

Val ;-)

-----

On Jul 26, 2013, at 4:32 AM, Madson Barreto <