SW-L  July 2013

SW-L July 2013

Re: Escrita de Sinais 2.0 - a course of SignWriting online...

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 17 Jul 2013 10:31:41 -0700

July 17, 2013

Hello Silvana Langhi Pellin Pereira!

Welcome to the SignWriting Listů

I am so happy to hear this news. Yes, congratulations to Madson and Raquel for creating and posting a SignWriting course online.

Can you tell us more about your experiences?  I understand it was taught on videos?

We have never created a course online here for ASL, so we can learn from Madson's example ;-)

Meanwhile, feel free to ask questions and to share ideas here on the SignWriting List.

Have you started adding signs to the LIBRAS SignPuddle? ;-)

LIBRAS SignPuddle Online
http://www