SW-L  July 2013

SW-L July 2013

Re: Learn more

Elen Rose <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 30 Jul 2013 20:26:29 -0400

Thanks mys friends, I could find the letter F your explanaition is good!
I would like to send my first sign that I created for you to see if it's ok, but
when I copy and transfer the signal to hotmail, it does not appear, only the
word that is the name that appears. How to transfer the signal to post the list
here?

Look:
Grupo : FAMÍLIA

FAMÍLIA

Surdo

Saw! Don't appears the sign!

And Vallerie, when you send me the explanation using the diagram, I
understand all
I am dedicating myself to learn!
And thanks for help me how can I use here in Brazil!
See you!