Monospaced Font

SW-L  November 2013

SW-L November 2013

Re: SignWriting Shop is temporarily not working

Romero <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 8 Nov 2013 10:02:56 -0800

Thank you very much, Madson and Raquel! I believe Valerie is sending the book. How nice of you to ask about a dedication, although I think John's Gospel is already on its way to you. Thank you again. I would love to see the project for Brazil.

Nancy Romero