Monospaced Font

SW-L  December 2013

SW-L December 2013

Re: Design for SignPuddle 3: parts-of-speech and morphology of sign language

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 15 Dec 2013 12:28:25 -0800

December 15, 2013

Hello Natasha -
Thank you for this message which is very informative. I am happy to know this can be a good tool for teaching SignWriting to ASL students -

And I like your idea of using references to various sources of ASL videos to give approval to the form of the sign that was chosen - that is a good idea - it does not give approval to the way it is written in SignWriting, but it would establish that the sign itself is a sign that is known and used and verified -

SignPuddle Online will improve with these sources -

Val ;-)

--------