SW-L  April 2014

SW-L April 2014

AUTHORS/PRESENTERS at the SignWriting Symposium 2014

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 14 Apr 2014 21:07:05 -0700

April 14, 2014

Dear SignWriting List members:

It has been very busy here ;-)

I am now trying to organize the submissions to the SignWriting Symposium 2014. The TITLES of the presentations are coming soon. Some presentations have more than one Author/Presenter.

Here are the names of all of the Authors/Presenters listed by Category. Some presenters have more than one presentation in more than one category. Please look to see if your name is in the proper categories, and tell me if I need to make corrections.

---------------------

AUTHORS/PRESENTERS AT THE SIGNWRITING SYMPOSIUM 2014

CATEGORY: SIGNWRITING IN EDUCATION

Adam Frost
André Lemyre
Charles Butler