SW-L  April 2014

SW-L April 2014

Re: problem with symbol for circular movement: circling from the wrist

Stephen E Slevinski Jr <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 25 Apr 2014 11:23:32 -0500

Hi Stefan and List,

Today I released a corrected version of the SVG Refinement.

The font on SignPuddle Online has been updated.
http://signbank.org/signpuddle

The ISWA 2010 Font Reference has been updated everywhere the SVG
Refinement is used.
http://signpuddle.net/iswa

The SignWriting Icon Server source has been updated on GitHub.
https://github.com/slevinski/swis

Thanks to Stefan's attention to detail, we were able to identify issues
with the 2 base symbols that affected about 0.06% of the ISWA