SW-L  August 2014

SW-L August 2014

Re: NSLP video posted on YouTube

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 16 Aug 2014 10:31:01 -0700

SignWriting Lisst
August 16, 2014

Very exciting work, James. We will be following you, here on the SignWriting List -

I hope you will present your work at the next SignWriting Symposium 2015, which streams live online - we are building a tradition of annual sharing of SignWriting projects - streamed onto YouTube - bringing a larger audience to SignWriting developments -

Val ;-)

--------