SW-L September 2014

Delegs (decimal number)

André Thibeault <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 23 Sep 2014 22:42:53 -0400

Hi Stefan,

³1,5² does exist in the Quebec dictonary SignPuddle. Click here:
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/searchword.php?ui=4&sgn=47&sid=5158&s
Trm=1%2C5&type=any&sTxt=&sSrc=&

Using the Delegs program, I type ³1,5 kg², and it seems to me that the
decimal number is the problem. For example, when I type ³1,5², the Delegs
program automatically shows three separated items. It looks like 1 , 5.
I cannot get SW LSQ for ³1,5² above within the Delegs-document-program.
How could I type undividable decimal numbers (such as ³1,5²)?
Note that I did t