SW-L  October 2014

SW-L October 2014

Report from Val's Desk Oct 5 2014

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 5 Oct 2014 12:50:23 -0700

October 5, 2014

Dear SignWriting List Members -

It has been a long time since you have heard from me. This is a report to explain that in a month or two, I will be more active with you again…

Right now, I am helping my parents live as well as they can, each with a stroke at age 94 and 92…we are blessed that they have each other after 68 years of marriage…they have been wonderful to their children and deserve the best old age possible -

So I am caring for them, at this time, full-time at the moment, both in our home, and also at a rehabilitation center, since my father just had his stroke last week - but he will be fine - he was very fortunate and will do well with therapy -

Meanwhile, SignWriting continues with all