SW-L  May 2015

SW-L May 2015

Re: Call For Papers ... Submit Titles of Symposium presentations May 4 2015

James Shepard-Kegl <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 2 May 2015 18:37:57 +0000

"What three little pigs and a hungry wolf can teach us about sign language grammar" -- examples presented in SignWriting, of course.  Reckon I will reduce this to some kind of powerpoint demonstration.

-- James