Monospaced Font

SW-L  August 2015

SW-L August 2015

Help with ASL translation (signwriting on smartphone)

Eduardo Trápani <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 22 Aug 2015 02:09:13 -0300

Hi everybody!

It's so exciting! I'm seeing right now signs instead of text in my
mobile. It runs FirefoxOS, a system that uses web standards. After
adding the Thin Viewer[1] to the applications it works!

For the technical details you can follow the conversation here[2].

Now, to make a real demonstration for you and start exploring the
possibilities, I'd like to have a few translations (ASL). I need the FSW
code or, the links to the dictionary, if you add the signs there.

The texts are:

Phone
Contacts
Settings
Network & Connectivity
Airplane mode
Geolocation
Wi-Fi
Connected

The shorter, the better, and don't worry about the quality of
translations (for example "Position" or "Where?" would do for
"