SW-L  November 2015

SW-L November 2015

Re: SignWriting Server v1.1, now with SignPuddle Online data

Stephen E Slevinski Jr <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 27 Nov 2015 11:20:28 -0600

On 11/26/15 5:15 AM, Yair Rand wrote:
> * It doesn't seem to have a https version, which limits its usability
> on Wikimedia. Is one planned for the future?

Hi Yair,

HTTPS is now available at https://swserver.wmflabs.org

The API calls work fine through HTTPS.

The documentation pages through HTTPS don't pull in the remote CSS and
JS resources.  These pages are created from a template provided by the
"hiro" project. I was planning to rewrite the template, but that's for
another day.

Regards,
-Steve