SW-L  December 2015

SW-L December 2015

Re: The SignWriting Server 1.2 update

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 17 Dec 2015 14:14:39 -0800

December 17, 2015

Hello Steve and SW List -

Thank you, Steve, for this important posting.

Steve has been working long hours to give software developers a new SignWriting Server.

This will lead to a new version of SignPuddle Online called SignPuddle 3 as well...

So 2016 will be a great new year -

I look forward to working with you all soon again ;-)

Val ;-)