SW-L  October 2016

SW-L October 2016

Re: Announcing the Sutton SignWriting Project and new fonts

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 4 Oct 2016 15:23:40 -0700

October 4, 2016

Thank you, Steve, for announcing these important new developments for SignWriting software development.

And congratulations on finishing such a huge milestone. I am grateful for your dedication to providing such excellent software tools for the world.

It will be exciting to tell everyone about it, at the WikiConference this weekend here in San Diego!

WikiConference Oct 7-10, 2016 in San Diego
https://wikiconference.org/wiki/2016/Main_Page

Steve is flying to San Diego from Iowa this Friday, and we will be attending the WikiConference together for three days, October 8, 9 and 10.

Most importantly, our Deaf Action Committee for SignWriting (the DAC) will be presenting at the conference on Sunday, October 9 at 3:30pm  at the San Diego Central Public Library. The presentation is entitled:

"Writing the American Sign Language Wikipedia on Incubator" presented in ASL by Adam Frost, Jason Nesmith and Holly Sharer."

See you soon, Steve!

www.signwriting.org