SW-L October 2017

Re: Testing SignWriting List

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 13 Oct 2017 14:57:24 -0700

October 13, 2017

Hello Antje and Stefan!

I am sooooo happy to hear from you both ;-)

It is a pleasure to be in contact again.

Several people have written to me asking about Stefan, and wanting to be in contact with Stefan about writing mouth movements and teaching Deaf children and so forth, so now that the SignWriting List is working again, I hope we can have more communication.

Many blessings -