SW-L  September 2020

SW-L September 2020

Re: Normalização de Textos em SW

R0nnie dBrito <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 11 Sep 2020 00:42:24 -0300

Hi Kacio,

we are dealing with this issue on the SWOJS project, when formatting
SW to allow web navigation based on written Libras. Take a look

http://swojs.ibict.br/ojsmaster/index.php/swojs/user/register/

Basically, italic and bold are forbidden effects, cause they can
change SW meaning (please correct me if I'm wrong). So we are using
colors and backgrounds to indicate titles, navigation paths, links,
etc

we can have a web meeting to talk about this if you want :)

Ronnie

PS: I think maybe instead of `SW normalization`, `formating` would be
a better term to describe what you say. I understand `normalization'
is a term commonly used to refer to a editorial stage where, for
example, a graphics designer makes the text fit into a page, align
section titles, adjust figures and so on.. but this word can have
different meanings in different areas like maths ou statistics,
linguistics ou biblioteconomie. :/