SW-L  May 2020

SW-L May 2020

Re: SWSignWriter

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 14 May 2020 12:15:38 -0700

May 14, 2020

Hello SignWriting List, and Jonathan!

THANK YOU, Jonathan, for your hard work on developing this new SWSW App for the iPhone, Android and computer!

This is an amazing App. It accesses SignPuddle2 dictionaries, to give us full sentences written in any sign language that has a dictionary in SignPuddle 2. It gives you choices for different signs from your dictionary, and places the signs in vertical columns for creating sentences. You can choose Center Lane, Right Lane and Left Lane, and when you are done with your sentence, you can push the Share Button to share your sentence on Social Media sites and also in email.

I am using it on my iPhone now, and with instructions I believe you can too, if you have an iPhone. I will send the instructions for iPhone next message. There are a few important steps to be able to share on the iPhone.

I am still testing it on my Android phone, but I assume it works there too and I will write instructions for the Android later.

It also works directly on my Mac Computer, although I am still researching some options needed on my computer.

So this is a test version - but it is wonderful if some of you are interested in helping... See next message for instructions for iPhone users -

Thank you again, Jonathan, for the SW SignWriter App, which I like to call the SWSW App, and thank you, Steve, for SignPuddle 2 dictionaries!

Val ;-)