SW-L  September 2013

SW-L September 2013

Re: Delegs (printed document)

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 2 Sep 2013 09:44:13 -0700

September 2, 2013

Hello Joachim!
Thank you for this information. It worked! The "delegs international" button was what I needed. Then I was able to enter using the English User Interface.

Before, I entered using the German user interface, and I did go to "Neu" and I did choose ASL, but I still had the German user interface while accessing ASL…so if there could be a button in the Editor area to change the user interface to English, German or Polish, that would be great - placing the little flags at the top of the Editor, for example, would help - then we could click on the flag to change the user interface language so we can navigate… while we are creating a document -

Delegs is a great product. Thank you for developing it, and I am glad that Steve Slevinski's SignPuddle software has given you a foundation to work from…

Thanks to everyone -

Val ;-)

------

"STU-MMS <valenciacollege.edu>" made the following annotations. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ While processing this e-mails' attachment, a Decomposition error occured.. This usually occurs when a archive file (ie Zip, RAR etc.) is password protected. Please note this is a common method of sending worms/viruses and should only be opened if you are sure of the sender of the file. Thank you... Attachment name: Sender : "Joachim Nitschke" <[log in to unmask]> Subject of e-mail: Re: Delegs (printed document) ==============================================================================