I understood that the manual could serve as a guide to all financial
procedures related to any grant within the institution, not just to
Title III.  We have a great one that covers any grant activity. It is
accessible under "Procedures" linked from our main grants office page at
http://www.tcc.vccs.edu/grants/index.htm.
The credit is due to the folks listed on the grants main page and to
Mary Ruth Clowdsley, our retired (only for one year) Director of Grants
here at TCC.

Sally Harrell
Title III, Project Director
Tidewater Community College
121 College Place
Norfolk, VA 23510
757.822.1075

>>> [log in to unmask] 03/25/03 10:43AM >>>
For those of us who are fairly new to the Title III projects (in the
first 6 months of project), are there some of you who would be willing
to share information from your procedure manuals for Title III?  It
would helpful for those of us who are new to compare what we have put
together with what has been done.  I realize each project is unique, so
the manuals will vary greatly in content.  But even an outline or brief
description of the manual would assist us in making sure we are
including all necessary items.

Roger Utman, Ph.D.
Dean Student Support Services/Title III Coordinator
Iowa Western Community College
2700 College Road, Box 4-C
Council Bluffs, Iowa 51502
1-800-432-5852, extension 3207